After years of thinking about getting a super 8 camera I have just bought one at a car boot sale for ?2. Always liked the warmth generateed by films made on super 8
Its a Prinz Sabre CDS Z-1. Unable to find a manual online (maybe I am looking in the wrong places). Have managed to open where the film goes in but that is as far as I have got - think it may take AA's that goe in the handle but don't seem to be able to get the lid off
Can anyone tell me
A) How I check it works before buying film for it
B) How it works generally, is the camera itself the thing you play film back on or does the film have to go through a projecter
C)Where can I buy film, any tips
Apologies for being so unimformed, any help would be appreciated





Bookmarks